Sunsella Pastry Scraper & Chopper #sunsellapastryscraper





I was excited to be able to review the Sunsella Pastry Scraper & Chopper because it looked like a really useful and versatile tool to have in the kitchen. This pastry scraper and chopper is extremely tough and durable. It is great for baking prep and pastry making, chopping and slicing vegetables or meat, and you can use the large blade to transfer straight to the pot with one scoop; also handy as a BBQ grill tool.



It's made of high-grade stainless steel with a super comfortable, hardwearing, non-slip, ergonomic rubber handle. It has a sturdy engineered blade that wont tarnish over time. The machined edge is for slicing and dicing with ease, with rounded corners that wont dig into your cutting board or bench top. There are measurements pressed into the steel blade so they wont wear off over time. It's dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Dimensions: 6 inches x 4.3 inches.



I didn't have any baking to do, so I decided to see how well it worked as a chopper. We were having tacos for dinner, so I used the tool to help me chop the lettuce. The blade is definitely sturdy because it has a nice weight to it.



It took me awhile to figure out how to use it correctly as a chopper. I tried slicing the lettuce, but that didn't work too well. My husband suggested I just push down, and it sliced much better that way. The lettuce was chopped up very quickly once I learned the trick.



This tool worked very well as a scraper because it was very easy to scrape the lettuce off the cutting board into the bowl.

If you would like to find out more about the Sunsella Pastry Scraper & Chopper, you can find it on Amazon.com.

I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post, however all opinions expressed are my own.

Labels: