Paula's Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster Review



I was excited to be able to review Paula's Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster. I am 44 years old and am not happy with the aging process. This serum says it will soften fine lines and hydrate skin for a healthy glow, so I was looking forward to seeing the results. The hyaluronic acid binds with skin to hold in moisture and plump up wrinkles while hydrating and reinforcing your skin’s barrier function.



Paula's Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster is just the latest in a line of anti-aging boosters from Paula’s Choice. They have products for everything you can think of: dark spots, dry/oily skin, cleansers, moisturizers, masks, toners, exfoliants, and even products for men.


The formula is suitable for all skin types — even breakout prone skin. Like all Paula’s Choice Skincare products, the ingredients in this formula are proven effective by published, scientific research. It’s also 100% fragrance- and colorant-free, with no added dyes or irritants. Their formulas are never tested on animals



What’s great about the liqui-gel treatment is that it can be applied directly to skin or mixed with any serum, moisturizer (without SPF) or eye cream to increase that product’s hydrating and smoothing properties. It can also be used before or after AHA or BHA exfoliants, retinol treatments and other anti-aging products.



This is me before using Paula's Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster. As you can see, I have several fine lines and wrinkles, age/sun spots, some redness, and sagging under my eyes. That is definitely not how I want to look! This serum is very easy to use. Using the medicine dropper it comes with, I just dispense a small amount on my fingertip and spread it all around my face. I have sensitive skin, and it doesn't bother me at all.



This is me after using Paula's Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster for 2 weeks! As you can see, I have less fine lines and wrinkles, my age/sun spots are barely noticeable, my redness is just about gone, and there's not so much sagging under my eyes. By the way, I woke up at 3:55 this morning because my daughter started work early, so this picture is really pretty good since I'm so tired! I am very pleased with the results after using this serum. So, my new night time routine is: wash my face with a facial cleanser, apply Paula's Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster, then apply a facial moisturizer.

Have you ever tried Paula's Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster? How did it work for you?

As a BzzAgent, I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post, however all opinions expressed are my own.