FlavFusion 25 oz Infuser Water Bottle with Locking Flip Top Lid Review #infuserwaterbottle





I was excited to be able to review the FlavFusion 25 oz Infuser Water Bottle with Locking Flip Top Lid. Infuser water bottles seem to be very popular now and I've always wanted to try one. I don't like drinking plain water, but I know water is good for me, so this infuser bottle seemed like something I could use, because you give your water a kick with the 25 oz FlavFusion (TM) Infuser Bottle by Big Easy Brands. It's BPA Free and made of Tritan Plastic. It makes delicious and refreshing fruit flavored beverages and is great to use at the office, the gym, the lake or anywhere you would take a cold beverage. It has a locking flip top sipper lid for easy drinking on the go and a large opening for easy filling and cleaning. There's a loop at the top for a great way to carry it in your hand, or you can hook it to your backpack when taking a hike. The bottle is light weight and easy to use, and it fits most cup holders. All you have to do is fill it with water and add your favorite fruit, like strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, lemons, limes, cucumbers etc. Then, you close the lid, shake it and enjoy. You can leave it in the refrigerator overnight for an intensified infusion.



I decided to try my water with a lemon.



I unscrewed the lid, fruit container and strainer. Then I cut my lemon into 4 slices.



2 lemon slices fit into the container.



Then, I added water, put everything back together, shook it, and took a sip. It didn't taste much different yet, so I stuck it in the refrigerator for a little while. When I was thirsty again, I took another sip and it was better this time. I could taste some of the lemon flavor in my water. Each time I took another sip, the lemon flavor was more intense. Next time I might try it with an orange, and I'll make sure to leave it in the refrigerator for awhile before enjoying the drink.

If you would like to try the FlavFusion 25 oz Infuser Water Bottle with Locking Flip Top Lid yourself, you can buy it on Amazon.com.

I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post, however all opinions expressed are my own.

Labels: