Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1 Review #bubbletherapy





I didn't know there could be a 3 in 1 product for the whole family, so when I was given the chance to review Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1, I was excited! It is made by Sweetstation. This bubble bath, shampoo and body wash, 3 in 1, contains a host of soothing nourishing ingredients like, Calendula, Chamomile, and Oat which is perfect for cleansing delicate baby skin and hair, as well as adults. Oatmilk helps relieve Eczema, while Calendula moisturizes and soothes dry skin. This 3 in 1 is all natural with organic ingredients, and is SLS-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, sodium benzoate-free, dioxane-free, and biodegradable. It is mild and non-irritating. This plant-based formula is gentle for pregnant women, and can be used by the entire family.



The Bubble Therapy 3 in 1 is nice and thick and you don't need very much to do the job. This is about how much I used to wash my hair. My hair was squeaky clean in no time, and it rinses out very easily and quickly. This is great for us here in CA where we're in a drought and trying to take quicker showers.



It creates a lot of stable long lasting bubbles for the best fun time in the tub. My son is always reluctant to try a new bubble bath because when I've had him try some natural ones in the past, they haven't really smelled good. Well, the very first thing my son said when he got in the bath with this Bubble Therapy 3 in 1, is it smells really good! He said it smelled like lemon. I was so glad he liked it. He also has eczema, and this didn't irritate his skin at all.



This Bubbly Therapy 3 in 1 also lathers up really well. I just put some on my bath poof, rubbed it on my arm, and instant lather! My skin felt really soft after, and I smelled really clean.

I like that you only have to use one product to do 3 things. That really cuts down on all the clutter in the shower and on the bathtub ledge. I also like that it's good for the whole family. It was kind of fun for my son and I to share our opinions of the product after we both used it.

If you would like to find out more about Bubble Therapy 3 in 1, you can look on Amazon.com. You can also buy it on the Sweetstation website for a great promotional price. They also have a Facebook page where they offer discounts, promotions, and giveaways.

I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post, however all opinions expressed are my own.

Labels: