U-Bend Review





U-Bend is made out of silicone and can be used as a stretch fitness exercise resistance band, yoga strap, relax therapy, or stress relief. It can be used in the home, office, or when you travel. With U-Bend, you can exercise your muscles anywhere: home, office, travel. It is a fun and easy way to relieve stress and reduce anxiety. It is difficult to put it down. It has textured handles for added control, which gives it a comfortable and easy to grip and won't slip out of your hands. The U-Bend is elastic and flexible, and can be bent in any way possible. It is perfect for everyone - Ideal for office workers, athletes, yoga and fitness enthusiasts, kids, and senior citizen. U-Bend helps to reduce anxiety and let your family, friends or colleagues get control over stress, boost brain productivity, and improve muscle strength.



When you become anxious, simply put U-Bend in the palm of your hand. Rub your thumb across the surface over and over again, and the sensation in your fingers will bring a pleasurable feeling. Let your imagination create various ways to play with it: tangle, twist, turn, swing. Let all your stress go away! I had a very stressful week at school, so I rubbed my thumb on the U-Bend and for awhile I was just focused on that, instead of my problems.







Use U-Bend to increase your fitness abilities with ease. For exercise purposes U-Bend is used as regular resistance bands. Resistance bands are a great addition to any strength training routine or rehabilitation program. This portable exercise equipment is also easily stored, making it perfect for home use, hotel workouts, or when you're tight on space at the gym. Easy to carry or take on trips. My 16 year old daughter tried it first, and found it very easy to use, and she regularly uses resistance bands at home when she's on vacation from school. I was able to use it really well above my head, but not as well when I put it under my foot. It probably would've worked a lot better if I had a real shoe on, instead of my slipper.



Just give U-bend to your little one and they will figure out how to get busy with it without any guidance from adults. Don't worry, U-Bend is absolutely safe, very soft and cannot cause any kind of harm. U-Bend is so fun that your kids will not be willing to give it back to you. This statement from Amazon is very true! I gave U-Bend to my 8 year old son, without any directions on how to use it and this is what he did with it: He said it will help his muscles, and he exercised with it; he used it to pretend to be Michaelangelo, the Ninja Turtle; he pretended to be Spiderman and shoot it as a web; he put it on Donatello to be used as his bow staff and as headphones(above picture); and he used it as a stethoscope. When he was done playing, he asked me if he could keep it. Meanwhile, his sister came down and was playing with it too, and would also like to use it again sometime for exercising. This was definitely something that everyone in the family can use.

I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.

Labels: