How Do You Find the Time?

I'm sorry I haven't posted on here much lately, but I'm wondering How Do You Find the Time? I used to be a stay at home mom, and now I have had to go back to work since our oldest son has started college. I have absolutely no time to get things done anymore! After work, I still have to cook, clean, do the grocery list, etc., but it's so hard to find the time to get it all done. I've had to give up a lot of things like my crafting, my Etsy shop, reading the newspaper, and many more(a discussion for a future blog post), but I still can't get everything done. I have notes and schedules for everything I have to get done in a day, but I never seem to get it all done. Only the absolute essential things get done like cooking and making the grocery list, but so much more doesn't get done, like email, etc. I am busy until bedtime, but still can't get it all done. I am absolutely exhausted at the end of the day. So, I'm wondering, for those of you that work full-time, How Do You Find the Time?

Labels: