Covergirl & Olay Foundation Review






As a BzzAgent, I was sent a Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation and Pressed Powder to try. One pump of the foundation will cover discolorations, lines, wrinkles, and help hydrate and improve skin tone over time. It's available at all major retailers and sells for around $13.99. There are 14 different shades available. You can even go to covergirl.com to match your shade and get great tips. The powder has gold pearls, yellow iron oxide, and silk mica that work together to provide natural looking skin with a healthy radiance. It also softens the look of imperfections. There are 6 different shades available.

So, I'm going to be brave and post my before picture. This is me at the start of the campaign without any makeup on.

Now, this is a picture of me with the Covergirl & Olay makeup on.

I think the Covergirl & Olay Foundation and pressed powder did a great job covering up all my imperfections. The foundation has a pump that is very easy to use. You just push it down once and it dispenses all you need to cover your face. It goes on very silky and smooth. The powder has a nice mirror and you just need a little bit to go over the foundation. It feels nice and light on my face. I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all and the best part is it lasts all day long!

I am definitely going to enjoy continuing to use this makeup. I will post a picture next week of how much more healthy and radiant my skin tone is since I would've been using the product for a few weeks(the above pictures were actually taken a couple of weeks ago, I just haven't had time to post them, sorry).

Labels: